Sunday, December 25, 2022

Smash Hits Yearbook 1983

Smash Hits Yearbook 1983

(click on the image to see the full Yearbook)

I would like to thank everybody who has visited the archive and / or liked the Facebook page during 1982 / 2022 - especially the people who have written comments and sent emails....sorry if I haven't replied to all the messages yet; I promise I'm working on it! Thanks most of all for the Facebook friend requests; even if we never meet in person, I am lucky to be cyber-friends with some great people. Happy Christmas to all of you - and have a great 2023!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work uploading these wonderful magazines. It's so good to look back to a great time in pop history. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - one of the best blogs to appear in my reader each 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your effort in making the blog happen, I really do appreciate it and look forward to every new update.

    Hope you have a great 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete